On 9/23/10 8:59 AM, Miguel Ángel Pazos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After some research about how to use javaxusb in Ubuntu 10.04, i've seen
> that from kernel version 2.6.31-20 onwards, /proc/bus/usb/ will not be
> available. Is there any way to make jsr80/javax.usb work on this new
> kernels?
>
> Thank you very much in advance,

My implementation of javax.usb should on any Linux or Mac OSX platform
that libusb supports. Currently I'm testing it on Centos 5.5 and Mac OSX
10.5. Note that I'm not claiming that the implementation is feature
complete but it is working for all of my applications as it is now.

If you have specific feature requests I can try to focus on those if
you're interested.

[1]: http://cobain.arktekk.no/~trygvis/wiki/Implement_javax.usb_with_libusb

--
Trygve