Could someone give me any advices or your experience to my puzzle

I used the javax(JSR80) to communicate with the USB-UPS at Linux
At first, the application is running okay (set/get) with the UPS via USB

But recently this USB-chip supplier changed their chip to the other one company
(Because the former one is stop manufacturing). Hence my application need to
test or modify

And below is the message I got once I initiate the application (Compile is okay)
==> "javax.usb.UsbPlatformException : Error Submitting IRP : Timed Out"
In the meanwhile, my friend's application ran well with the new usb as the
former one.
(His application don't need to change at all)
But his platform is Windows and used the Delphi

Kindly give me your experience or any advice to my doubts.
And below are my concise code to the exception :"javax.usb.UsbPlatformException
: Error Submitting IRP : Timed Out"

   //Set_Report Request=================

     byte bmRequestType1 = (byte)0x21;       //HID
   byte bRequest1 = (byte)0x09;                //Set_Report
   short wValueBaud = 0x03AD;                //(03:SetFeature 0F:ReportID)
   short wIndex = 0;

   UsbControlIrp irpsetBaud = pipe.createUsbControlIrp(bmRequestType1,
bRequest1, wValueBaud, wIndex);
   byte dataBaud[] = {(byte)173, (byte)0, (byte)1, (byte)0, (byte)0, (byte)0,
(byte)0, (byte)0};

   pipe.open();
   irpsetBaud.setData(dataBaud);
   upsUsbDevice.syncSubmit(irpsetBaud);    ===> The catch exception
"javax.usb.UsbPlatformException : Error Submitting IRP : Timed Out" will occur
at this line
   irpsetBaud.setComplete(false);