Hi All,
I have a USB flash drive with below specification:

        Manufacturer String: Memorette Inc.
        Product String: Memorette UFD
        SerialNumber String: ML0306E32F0B0109
        Speed: DEVICE_SPEED_FULL

Does anybody know about this device's protocol or low-level packet data format
so as to interact with this device in BULK I/O operation using javax.usb APIs ?

Thanks,
Sanjay Gupta