Hello,

I'm going to start with Javax-usb and looking for some support. My operating system is linux mint 18.3. (64 bit). I want to include the high level api of the usb4java to a Java project, but allways facing different javax.usb. errors in eclipse, when using the api.

Is there a standard way for including the api to linux, because the last rpm package ( RPM ) <https://sourceforge.net/projects/javax-usb/files/OldFiles/javax-usb-ri-0.10.4-1.i386.rpm/download> is quite old and only for 32 bit environment.

Thanks in advance,

Peter