From: "Sharon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 7:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Alt-Tab

I have a strange question also connected with alt tab. This problem only
happened after a tech support call with Freedom Scientific, and I don't know
what they told me to do to cause it but ever since . . .

The only way to move between MS Word documents is with Control f6. Alt tab
only switches between applications, and does not switch me from one doc to
another in the same application. Also, if I close one document in MS Word,
they all seem to close. This is driving my crazy since I have to work with
multiple documents at once. Also, there are many times when Jaws can't read
me the text but the window is maximized. It's like something is blocking it.
The line just appears to be blank. Sometimes Jaws will read the same line
twice when I'm actually on the line below that one. Anyone know what might
possibly be going on? I don't feel like having our IT person have to
completely reinstall Windows and Office. This happens with Jaws 8 as well as
Jaws 7.1.
Sharon