-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 11:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Recycle Bin Question

Look at it this way my friend.  How often do you take out the trash at your
house? In other words if you don't remember the last time you emptied your
recycle bin then it's most likely been too long.  Stuff collects in there
and if you don't dump it out you're just wasting hard drive space.  Go in
there and open up the file menu. You're on your own at that point to figure
it out.  Once you do it will feel good to realize that you did it yourself.
David Ferrin
personal email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Consciousness is that annoying time between naps.