From: "Mich Verrier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 7:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Installing Jaws 7.0 on to another computer

hello all. I would like a ancer to this question ASAP please and thank you.
hear's what's going on. I lent my friend cleaver my coppy of jaws so that he
could install it on to a computer that he has just in case mine crashes do
to having bad secters on the c drive. The problum that he is running in to
is this Jaws has been instald but  it is in demmo mode every 20 minnits it
shuts down and he wants to know how to register it so that it would be out
of demmo mode. What it's saying is that the number that is used to register
it the key is wrong since it is on another computer. I want to know how to
use my other keys that i have to register jaws on his computer. Please get
back to me ASAP so that I could forwerd your ancers on to Cleaver. many
thanks from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada. PS Cleaver is
Sighted and he is trying to help me out. many thanks for any help that any
one on hear can give me with this problum he is installing it on a computer
that is running windows xp. well many thanks. from Mich Verrier from New
Liskeard Ontario Canada.