From: "scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 9:27 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: scripts

What is the purpose of scripting

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] scripts

Please people especially if you have never messed around with scripting
before I can not stress enough make a backup copy of all of them before ever

considering fooling around in there.  My contract doesn't cover burning
buildings.
David Ferrin
personal email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Consciousness is that annoying time between naps.