Hi David,

So are you saying that the instructions are up on the homepage to set up a
keystroke that will allow a person to send a message directly to a person,
as opposed to the list that the message is being sent on behalf of?

I am very interested in this keystroke as it would help me in my moderator
duties on some of the other lists I'm on.

Occasionally, as you may or may not know, it is prudent, if not more polite,
to respond directly to a person, to berate them, or, to be more politically
correct, to guide them in their traversing of the e-mail list rules and
guidelines, and this keystroke would sure help a great deal, and cut down on
any unnecessary steps in the process.

Victor