From: "Donnie Parrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Replying Directly To The Sender On A List

Hey Guys,

I have successfully upgraded to JAWS 7.1 but I still cannot reply directly
to the sender on a list.
If I remember correctly, the key combo is Insert + Shift + R.  When I do
this, there is nothing in
the "To field."  Do I need to install some kind of script in order for this
function to work?
Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this new adventure.

Mele Kalikimaka,
Scooter

Contact me at:
Donnie Parrett