Hello. use alt+down arrow to open thelist box. i do that for all combo boxes
now a days.
I need information on navigating combo boxes. Here's the situation: Running Jaws 7.1, and Windows XP pro. I have met up with combo boxes
on web sites that when you attempt to arrow down through the choices
Jaws will read the choice and then throw you back to the web page. It is very difficult to navigate the choices. Is there a way to work through this situation. thank you in advance for the information. Smile! GOD loves you!