How I have to agree with your comment.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: Flor Lynch To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:19 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Adjusting timeout setting on screensaver.

My opinion is, don't use any screensaver. They are no longer needed. And they do mess with JAWS focus stuff. ----- Original Message ----- From: kenh1114 To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:58 PM
   Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adjusting timeout setting on screensaver.

   After updating Windows, I get logged off of whatever screenname I'm using
after just a couple minutes or inactivity.  It's very frustrating because it
throws Jaws all out of focus.  What do I need to do to stay logged onto a
screenname for a much more reasonable period of time?
   Thanks for your help in advance.  ~Ken~

   NOD32 1939 (20061226) Information __________

   http://www.eset.com