many thanks and it worked.
----- Original Message ----- From: Denny Huff To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 12:56 AM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: OE Question

 Mitch,
 Go to the view menu.
 Arrow down to, sort by and press enter.
 Arrow to, sort ascending and press enter.
 That should do it.

 Denny

 From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mich
 Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:49 PM
 To: jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] OE Question

 hello all. I would like to know how to do something in OE. right now i have
all the new un red  messages in my in box at the top and all the older red
ones at the boddem. What I would like to do is to have all the old red
messages at the top and all the new un red  ones at the boddem of the in box.
How do i go about doing this? Many thanks for all your help. from Mich Verrier
from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.