-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy Boynton
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: xp upgrade question

   I want to thank you Stu for this excellent info for I've done changed
all except for my windows explorer and my msie, The menus still only have
the first letter only and the links as I press insert f 7 still no shortcut
keys can be used! I think in windows explorer the lists don't appear. I know
all is there, but not the way I am use to. Anymore info would be appreciated
if so thanks!