-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 12:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Calendars & JAWS

If you want to calculate, for example what date will be the 100th day of
2007, go to the following web site and follow the directions that I am
providing.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

Hit h to move down to the heading Enter date to add or subtract from.

Press TAB to get to the edit box for entering in the starting month, enter
12.

Tab to the day edit box and enter in 31.

Tab to the year edit box and enter in 2006.

Tab to the combo box to choose add.

Tab to the edit box for days and enter in which day of the year you are
trying to find the date for. In my above example you would enter 100.

Tab to calculate new date button, and press the space bar.

Press h to move to the heading Calculation results

Read from this point forward to find out your results.

HTH,
Annette