I got the page ok. Just not the link to the IRS Form 990. Or at least that page
didn't seem to load. I have adobe 7 and it works on other pdf docs.

Again didn't have any problems with the main page or even other links.

Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: Cohn, Jonathan C [IT] To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 12:05 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: assistence

 I had no real  problems with the below URL using Jaws 7.1 and Adobe 7.

 It did take about 5 seconds to interpret the page.

 Jon

 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990w.pdf

 From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
joe harcz
 Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 11:41 AM
 To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] assistence

 Hello,

 I can't seem to access or even load the IRS Form 990 on the attached site. I'm
using xp, jfw 6.2 and can read other pdf files...
 Guide Dogs for the Blind Accessibility Statement

 http://www.guidedogs.com/site/PageServer?pagename=accessibility

 logo

 skip to main nav,

 skip to utility nav,

 skip to search,

 skip to breadcrumb

 Accessibility Statement

 NFB seal of accessibility certificationThe power of the Web is in its
universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential
aspect.

 Source: Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web.

 Guide Dogs for the Blind strives to make its Web site accessible for all
users, including people with disabilities. GuideDogs.com exceeds government
standards

 and has been certified by the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) for
Non-Visual Access.

 In addition to making technical changes to our Web sites to provide greater
accessibility, we test them with multiple assistive technologies - such as
screen

 readers and screen enlarging software - to analyze and modify our pages. We
also engage accessibility experts and people with disabilities to further test

 and modify our Web sites for optimal usability.

 Changing the font size

 In the header of each page on our Web site, you can increase the font size by
clicking the 'A' buttons at the top of the screen. This will allow you to

 customize the font size to suit your personal preference.

 Alternative content

 For those members of our audience who use screenreader or speech browser
software, we've provided sensible alternative text for images where this
alternative

 text will aid your understanding of the webpage. If you discover an image that
does not have suitable alternative text, please contact us.

 Logical tab order and page layout

 We've built pages so that it's easier to tab through the links - the content
area is reached immediately after the header, making it easier to move around

 within a site. The jump links at the top of the page still provide fast and
easy access to the main areas of every page, including the navigation.

 Headers

 Our pages use structured headers to aid legibility. The first header on the
page is the main content header followed by any appropriate sub-headers, then

 by headers for the navigation areas of the site.

 This aids users of certain screenreaders and speech browsers - for instance:
JAWS users can type INSERT+F6 to hear all the headers on the page, or
CTRL+INSERT+ENTER

 to quickly navigate through the page by skipping to the next header.

 Tables

 We are no longer using tables to lay out page content, except for the display
of tabular data.

 If you would like further information about our accessibility standards or
have problems accessing this Web site, please

 contact our Webmaster.

 Sidebar

 Contact Us

 Call 800-295-4050

 Navigation

 Breadcrumb

 Home >

 Accessibility Statement

 Main Navigation

 List of 7 items (contains 18 nested lists)

 . HomeF12

 . About

 List of 5 items nesting level 1 (contains 5 nested lists)

 . Overview ..

 List of 3 items nesting level 2

 . Mission

 . History and Timeline

 . FAQs

 list end nesting level 2

 . Campuses and Tours ..

 List of 3 items nesting level 2

 . Visit our Campuses

 . California Campus Directions

 . Oregon Campus Directions

 list end nesting level 2

 . Careers ..

 List of 2 items nesting level 2

 . Open Positions

 . Benefits

 list end nesting level 2

 . Statistics and Financials ..

 List of 4 items nesting level 2

 . Annual Report

 . Financial Statement

 . IRS form 990

 . Program Statistics

 list end nesting level 2

 . Our People ..

 List of 3 items nesting level 2

 . Board of Directors

 . Alumni Association

 . Staff and Volunteers

 list end nesting level 2

 list end nesting level 1

 . Programs

 List of 4 items nesting level 1 (contains 4 nested lists)

 . Adult Programs ..

 List of 5 items nesting level 2

 . Applicant Information

 . Custom Needs

 . Guide Dog Mobility Training

 . Follow-up Services

 . Lifestyle Workshops

 list end nesting level 2

 . Youth Programs ..

 List of 2 items nesting level 2

 . K9 Buddy

 . Outreach

 list end nesting level 2

 . Dog Programs ..

 List of 9 items nesting level 2

 . Breeding and Whelping

 . Dog Adoption

 . Donated Dogs

 . Guide Dog Training

 . Kennel Program

 . K9 Buddy and Community Canines

 . Puppy Raising

 . Research and Development

 . Veterinary

 list end nesting level 2

 . In Your Community ..

 List of 3 items nesting level 2

 . Info. for Prospective Employers

 . School Programs

 . Speakers Bureau

 list end nesting level 2

 list end nesting level 1

 . How to Help

 List of 4 items nesting level 1 (contains 2 nested lists)

 . Donate ..

 List of 5 items nesting level 2

 . Contributions

 . Estate Planning

 . Corporate/Business Gifts

 . Employee Giving

 . Attend an Event

 list end nesting level 2

 . Volunteer ..

 List of 4 items nesting level 2

 . Breeding Stock Custodian

 . Guide Dog Puppy Raisers

 . Campus Volunteers

 . Speakers Bureau

 list end nesting level 2

 . Buy from our Partners

 . Be Responsible With Your Pet

 list end nesting level 1

 . News and Events

 List of 4 items nesting level 1 (contains 2 nested lists)

 . Events

 . News

 . Newsletters ..

 List of 5 items nesting level 2

 . Guide Dog News

 . Alumni News

 . Volunteer Newsletter

 . Canes & Tails

 . Legacy Society Newsletter

 list end nesting level 2

 . Press Room ..

 List of 2 items nesting level 2

 . Story Ideas

 . Background

 list end nesting level 2

 list end nesting level 1

 . Resources

 List of 5 items nesting level 1

 . Access & Etiquette

 . Legislation

 . Links

 . Responsible pet ownership

 . For Blindness Professionals and Agencies

 list end nesting level 1

 . Stories

 list end

 Utility Nav

 Login |

 change text size - normal

 change text size - larger

 change text size - largest

 E-mail this Page |

 Shop |

 Donate |

 Contact

 Search terms:

 SEARCH

 Using our power of partnering to improve quality of life.

 © 2006, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc. All rights reserved. |

 Accessibility Statement |

 Privacy Statement |