From: "Bill Gallik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 11:08 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: What does bullet mean?

Okay, we have a good idea of "what" a bullet is.  Now the question is, why
are they used.  Bullet marks -- or any non-ordering item identifier -- are
extremely visual devices to indicate that a new item in a list is following.
Identifiers such as numbers or letters might indicate some sense of priority
while a "bullet" simply says "here's another list item among equals."