-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Margaret Thomas
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 4:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Reader 8 and JAWS

Hi All,

    I understand that a new threat has been associated with Adobe
Acrobat 7 and that a couple of the computer newsletters I get have
suggested that folks run, not walk to get Adobe Reader 8 which seems
to be the new name of our old friend Acrobat and I was wondering how
accessible it is with JAWS 6.2 and up?  I've checked posts on all the
JAWS lists I'm on and haven't seen any comments from brave folks who
have tried it.  It sounds like the new version is really big and has
been tested with the Beta version of Vista, and one newsletter said
folks with Win 98 are out of luck and can't run the new offering on
their machines.

    I'll check the FS site after more caffeine and a break, but was
hoping to take care of this now if the new version works well for us.

    Thanks,

Margaret