To the group:
I am sorry for the test. For those that have not and want to up to 2003 and
little nervous? Well, I've learned that in this program mention in the
subject. If you use the windows short cut command (ALT plus the N key, this
will bring up the window for your e-mail accounts. Just by arrowing up and
down. Jaws will read them very well. You make sure the account you want to
use and then enter on it.
This is what I am doing to make sure all is in play.
A: if you don't know the entire spelling of a person or also want to do a
hidden account.
ALT N for a new message, Control/Shift and B and listen, your list will auto
load (do not tab) hit the first letter and arrow down through the list. Once
you have the account tab down and listen to and do as noted. Tab to ok and
then you will hear the person or group name. At this point I just do the ALT
N and then pick the account and hit enter and then down to the subject and
message.
This way I've not forgotten to pick the proper address before sending.
Geno/Gene