  From: Victor Gouveia
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:02 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Composing E-mails

  Hi all.

  I am using Jaws 7 with XP home.

  I am also using Outlook Express to compose e-mails.

  Lately, when composing e-mails text in the message seems to be cut off at the
ends of sentences.

  Almost like the word wrap thing in Windows note Pad.

  If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I had a similar feature like Word Wrap
turned off or something.

  On the flip side, if I maximize the message window that problem goes away and
I'm able to read the line in it's entirety.

  Any ideas why this is happening and how I can fix it?

  I also noticed that in the format menu of the composing message window,
something like send picture is checked.

  Admittedly, I've never noticed that before as I've never experienced this
problem, so I can't say if that's always been checked or not, so the question
is, should it be checked or not?

  It's not a major thing, but it's just a pain in the ass to have to maximize
the window every time.

  Victor