Walt Said:

"More than enough running in the System Tray"? What does this mean? It makes
no difference how many items are running there. For that matter, you can set
Autosizer (like a lot of other programs) to _not_ display a System Tray icon
if you don't want one.

***

Sorry Walt, but I hate to differ with you on this statement.

The number of icons you have in your system tray are a direct correlation,
although not a complete one, I must admit, to how many processes you have
running in the background, and therefore, how much of your resources are
being drained to go towards these extra processes.

Like it or not, the stuff in your system tray sits in resident memory, ready
to be used at any time, this would have a direct impact on how fast your
computer is, how much time it takes to process information and data you
input into the computer and then sends it back to you via Jaws key echo or
something else.

Granted, you can get a complete list of all running processes you have
running in the task manager, but why bring that up if you're looking for
only one process.

Getting back to the earlier reason for the post , the fact is, Autosizer is
a great program, and I agree with you that on some systems, such as on my
desktop computer, it is a complete asset.  It shouldn't, however, be
required if things are configured properly on your computer, right?

I mean, let's be honest, if Freedom Scientific had wanted Autosizer to be
included in it's program code for Jaws, it wouldn't be offered up on the JFW
Lite or Jaws Users site, it would be available to FS users as an add on to
Jaws.

The fact is, Jaws was created as a plug and play program, provided, of
course, you have the video intercept manager installed, but in any case, one
should be able to use Jaws right out of the package, and all the settings we
do for Jaws are completely aesthetic and add more to our efficiency, not
Jaws' efficiency.

Either way. I don't want another process running in the background and
that's that.

Victor