Hi Everyone;

Around the first week in January, I posted a message to the group.

I eluded to the fact that I believe we should treat each other with the same
respect and compassion that we would like to be treated with.

While I can only be responsible for myself and my own actions, I feel that
certain people on this list are of a different feeling namely, the list
moderator.

Everyone has a bad day from time to time however, the list moderator of whom
I speak is an individual who does not stick to his own rules.

Bob Batchelor posted a message about people and his ideas about what they
should know about there computer.

Their are people on this list who range from novices to seasoned users and
all of us do our best to contribute to the list.

My attitude in some cases, leaves a lot to be desired.

I refer to my bashing of Freedom Scientific.

If I would have stopped and thought about some messages I posted, I would
have never posted them.

Now, I understand that Bob Batchelor may have been booted from this list
without any knowledge of his dismissal.

If that is the case then, I am removing myself from this list and, I urge
any free thinking American, who respects our constitution and the first
amendment to do the same.

Bob did not use any profanity and he did not engage in any character
assassination.

This I find to be disgusting.

None of us are perfect.

If their is a message that annoys you, just hit the delete key.

That's what it's for.

I ask that the list moderators examine there own messages and attitudes.

Sincerely

Anthony J.; Ave. R.
\