You are using Outlook Express.  How did you get rid of the ---Original
Message--- lines in your reply?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sarah
  To: jaws users list
  Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:47 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] the reply to one person feature

  Hello. I set the keystroke I want for reply to only that person and it
doesn't work. it says "unknown script called to..." where it proceeds to spell
out the name of the script. I just repaired my jaws. I also get that message
when trying to use control+d to del a message. this is in O.E btw. I forgot to
mention this.
  Sarah Alawami
  MsN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  skype: marrie1
  Website; www.marrie.org
  I can see your point, but I still think you're full of it

  http://www.eset.com