To HTH, this is sort of the same thing that I'm having, the insert down
arrow key will not read continiously! It will only read the one line, did
everthing to make it work but no go. In the key manager it says that the
insert down arrow key is set to work but no go, is there some setting I'm
missing?
Thanks MMM

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:17:18 -0500 "Ricque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

> Hi Rachel,
> First of all, welcome to the list!
> In order to have Jaws read the way you want, do the following:
> Go to the configuration manager, and then settings, and then, say
> all
> options, and there are 4 radio buttons to choose from.
> There is one for paragraph.
> Be sure to spacebar okay, when you are done, and then control S to
> save
> changes before leaving the configuration manager.
> HTH,
> Richard Justice

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!