It's quite accessable actually, you shouldn't have to do anything special to
get it working for you.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related web
links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly and
knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my website and
click on the training and tech support link.