Good Morning!

I'm probably missing the obvious, but I'll take a deep breath and ask what
may be the most basic question of the year. I tried to copy selected songs
from one of my CDs last night, and could not seem to understand the process.
This whole music adventure is new to me, so forgive my ignorance.

I have a vast collection of music, and my current project is to compile only
the songs I really enjoy hearing, and then burning them to CD. Could someone
please explain the procedure, and/or tell me what to read to understand how
to rip a song or two from a CD and place it into a folder for future use?

I do have Roxio Easy CD Creator, and if Victor would be kind to this damsel
in distress, maybe he could give me an outline of the steps necessary to
burn a CD of MP3s. I've arranged transportation to purchase blank CDs today,
so as soon as I know what I'm doing, I'll rev up my PC and start managing my
music.

Thanks for any and all help in advance. It's so nice to have this list, so
self-taught computer users can ask questions and receive responses from
those of you that have all the answers, and are kind enough to share what is
stored within your knowledgeable brain cells. Too bad FS doesn't offer a
prescription for immediate stress relief for any and all computer dilemmas.

Have a terrific day!

For now...Shirley

-- Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as
you ought!