I am wanting to start an electronic scrapbook on my computer.  In order to do
that, I would love for
you to send me a picture of yourself.  If you have one of you and your spouse,
that would be great.
I'm just wanting to be able to get a visual picture of what all of you guys
look like.  I hope you
won't think that this is a weird request.  Again, I would just love to be able
to see a photo of
you.  Thanks for helping me out with this little project.  My personal email
address is at the
bottom of the contact info listed below.  Remember, please send all photos to
my personal address
and not to the list group.

See ya,
Scooter