From: "Taika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:50 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Installer Returns

    I got rid of this problem once before involving Word 2000. Now it
appears when I am trying to open an Attachment in Word. I tried to save the
Attachment to My Documents, but still could not figure out how to get rid of
the Windows Installer which will not allow me to open any Word Documents in
My Docs or as Attachments. I wish I knew why this comes back like it does
and I wish I could remember how to get rid of it like was done in the past.
Does anybody have any ideas how I can do this? thanks very much