  From: RACHEL & DAMIEN
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:09 PM
  Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] JAWS AND MULTIPLE USERS

  > Hi guys,

  ok.  I have a separate user in windows for my
  > husband.  when we created the user, we copied some of the settings over
  > because he wanted the same settings as me such as the same desk top setup
  > and so on, and other settings the same, ok that was ok.  Only problem is, ,
we seem to be using the same copy of jaws but he wants jaws as well
  > but he wants to set it up how he wants it which will be different to the
  > way I set it up.  With the way it is now, I think he can only do some of
  > the settings because its being shared at the moment.  If I installed
  > another key into his user, I wonder if that would work?  When we first set
up the user accounts, the message came up to install a key and I didn't have
the disk on me at the time so I just ignored it and thought it would just go to
demo mode but it didn't..

  Also, can I get jaws to read the login names when I come off standby?  when I
boot up, jaws loads up and I can read the names on the login screen so I can
choose which one to go into.  when I go to standby, jaws is ok when I go to the
screen and click standby but when I come to take it off standby, the login
screen is there but jaws doesn't read the names so I don't know which name I am
pressing.

  I hope this makes sense.  any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.