Ok, this works if you got the sappi 5 voices loaded with jaws. 8.
Do an Insert #6 key, this opens the jcf con fig manager.
Hold down control plus Shift and the d key to set yor defautl manager to
accept the changes.
Then hit your Alt plus s key and this opens the file and just go down to
the Say All level and hit enter. There you just hit your tab key once and
you should land on the dialague box where your different voices reside.
Just key down or up to the voice you want and then tab to OK and hit it.
You will be taken back to the jcf window. Hit control s to save your
changes and that should do it for you.
I think i got the right strokes in the right places but if not its pretty
close to it.
Take Care,
MMM
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:47:41 -0800 "Sarah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I use grampa pitched at 50%.
>
> TC.
>
> SA&G
>
> > Hi Listers,
> >
> > Where in JAWS I can configurate the differnet voices?  The
> default
> > voice
> > sounds stupid if I working a lot of time with this.
> > The different voices combination in a podcast from Sarah sounds
> very
> > interesting and nicely.
> >
> > Who can give me a describtion?
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >
> > Demetry

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!