I just wanted to post that it is in the middle of a rewrite at this time.
You will notice that the headings will be rearranged alphabetical but other
than that the changes will be internal for organizational purposes.  The
reason is the page has grown like the rest of the site much larger than I
expected and the directories are getting cluttered.  I would also like to
announce that the home page has been hit over 7000 times since last March 17
when I first put a hit counter on it.  So it would seem keeping up with it
should remain on my schedule of things to do. This list now has 241 members,
personally I'm impressed.
David Ferrin