Let's keep things on topic folks, thank you.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 8:41 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: U3 Thumb Drive

Denny,

I am little behind in checking my E-mail.  Where did you order the U3
thumb drive from and how much was it?

For more information on our Alamo/National car rental training program,
contact me at the below information.
Steve Cook, Telecommunications Instructor/Trainer
SC Commission for the Blind
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8852
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]