From: "Victor Gouveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: block senders list

Hi Bill,

I'm used to the blocked senders list through my Yahoo e-mail account, which
my ISP uses.

My blocked senders list actually blocks the messages at the source, so my
computer never sees the messages when I download my messages to my Outlook
Express.

Add to that the fact that Lenny did not specify if the blocked senders list
was part of his computer's application blocked senders list, or his ISP's
e-mail blocked senders list, so I'm sure you can appreciate the confusion on
my part.

Either way, my question still stands, if your blocked senders list deletes
the messages before they reach your inbox, and you purposely go into your
deleted items folder to view who has sent you the messages, what is the
point of putting these people on your blocked senders list?

I presume you are blocking the e-mail addresses and not subjects or
keywords, right?

This type of filtering is fairly infallible, so, again, why bother?

Victor