Ah ok, thanks.  It sounds like it may do what I want it to do.

For example, if at first I wanted to leave all my messages on the server,
then after I downloaded them and read them, delete the ones I don't want and
it will then go and remove those I deleted from the server.  This is a
setting in Outlook on my folk's computer which I use when I visit them.  It
keeps my on line in box from filling up with unwanted junk.  I'm able to
delete all the messages I don't want off the server, and then when I get
back to my place, I download all the email I wanted to keep.

At least Pop Corn sounds JAWS friendly.  More and more programs I'm finding
are getting harder to navigate, like Nero, so I hear.  I'll probably be back
with plenty of questions about that soon enough.  Sigh.

Chris Feist - The one and only!