From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 7:31 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] pass word for OE

Hi listers, I want to set pass word for my out look express , is it
possible?,
if so,  please!,  give me the step by step instructions to do it .
Thanks in advance .
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .