them but practically the whole world can if they wish to Google the info.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kerryann Ifill
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:47 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Telephone Numbers

  Hi there listers.

  A though occurred to me today while I was writing a message to someone.  It
could be rather dangerous placing your contact numbers in your signature to
emails.  We do so much forwarding and there are so many people out there who we
don't know personally, that we could be opening up ourselves to some unwanted
calls.
  I'd like to suggest that you think about I ane specially in settings like
this one where we have over 260 people receiving our every message, you may
want to take on my suggestion.  If someone really needs to contact you, they
can always email you off list!

  Just a though.

  Kerry