From: "Kerryann Ifill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:51 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JFW8 Update

Back in February, when the public beta for JFW came out, I downloaded and
installed and immediately started having some issues.  One such was a
message which came up whenever I did a JFW say all in microsoft outlook
telling me about a conflict with magic running.  I don't even own a copy of
magic.
I reset the machine to the orinigla jfw8 and then a strange started to
happen.  When using the realspeak voices, jfw would not switch voices for
the jaws cursor.
I lived with it for a while and only yesterday when I contacted FS about the
problem, they advised that I should again upgrade to the newest release
which came out in April.

I've now got the same problem when reading email and though I tried to
follow the instructions followed last time, they're not working.
FS told me to delete the default.jsb and default.jss files, but I can't seem
to locate the second. does anyone have any suggestions?

Kerry