  _____

From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo

Hey Gang,
Does anyone use yahoo instant message 8.1, and if you do is it Jaws
friendly?
Does it say your contacts name, read there message coming in, and your
message going out?
Please let me know, before I update from 7.5 to 8.1?
I'm using Jaws 8, XP home.
Thanks for all the help you can give me.
Patti
when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!
The enemy is toast!  The battle is won!