From: "Ricque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 3:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Doing a repair on JAWS

Hi Arianna,
You didn't say which version of Jaws,
but try this:
Put your Jaws installation cd in for the version you want to repair.
The setup program should start automatically, and inform you that Jaws is
already installed,
and then ask you what you want to do.
This is where you will get the repair option.
No, your mind didn't go blank, FS changed things a little. smile.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com