Did you make out good with those instructions ?
PEACE
John Carvalho
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mich
  To: jaws-for-windows @googlegroups.com
  Cc: jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com ; blind-computing @googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 2:21 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Help with Yahoo Messenger 7.5 and Jaws 7.0 and AVG 7.5

  Hello all. I need some help please. I need help with the following. How to
configure Yahoo messenger with voice version 7.5 so that it will read my
messages that I send to people and that people send to me. Right now when I
start up yahoo messenger it says macro media flash movie start witch it never
said bve for. Also it says graphic 69 be for reading the name of the contacts.
Be for it would just read the name of the contacts. I would like some help to
figure out how to fix this please.   I also need help with AVG version 7.5 or
what ever the latist version is. What's happening is that jaws is saying
attachment when there is no attachment in the e male. If some one can please
help me with this that would be grate. I would like to get this sorted. I am
using windows up and jaws 7.0 Many thanks for any help that any one can give
me. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.