The path to the calc.exe is C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.exe. If you can't see it,
maybe the "Hide protected operating system files" option is active. To
deactivate it go to Windows Explorer, menu tools>options and when the window
opens ctrl.+tab to go to the view tab, than 2 times tab till you hear "files
and folders opened". Navigate with the letter h till you hear "hide protected
operating system files" followed by on or off state of this control. If it is
on, Press space and answer "yes to the dialogue that will appear. Press tab to
reach the ok button and activate it. Than you should be able to find the file
you need. After you finish making shortcut restore the previous setting using
the steps above, so that your operating system files will be protected again
from deletion.
Good luck.
Negoslav