From: "William Stephan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Scripts question

On another list, I was asking about scripts for Skype.  I've never
downloaded scripts before, so if this is obvious, that's why.

Anyway, do scripts load into the propper folder when they download, or do I
have to specify where I want them.  And, where do I want to put them.

Thanks in advance.

 Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO
(816)803-2469