From: "Denny Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Accessible chess game

Haven't tried this, but here is one that is supposed to be accessible.
http://www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games/ua-chess/

WEB TEXT READER
Find news, sports, stock quotes, phone listings, encyclopedias,
dictionaries, TV listings and more, fast and easily with Web Text Reader.
For a 14 day free trial, go to:
www.WebTextReader.Com <http://www.webtextreader.com/>

  _____