All:

I work for Department of the Army, and we have a new program for accessing
forms.  When the program loads, all Jaws reads is graphic 277 graphic 640 etc.

If I run the automatic graphics labeler (control+insert+g), the program is kind
o, sort o, accessible.

I actually have to run the labeler when the program first loads, and before I
can pick a form to open.

This process takes several minutes, and I have to run it each time I open the
program.

The program resides on an applications hence read only network drive.

Is there a way to save the graphic labels so I don't have to keep running the
labeler?

Thanks.

 Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO