From: "KURTIS POTTER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 7:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MP3 Tag editing / converting

Hi all,

I just want to say that this group is great.  I often learn answers to
questions I didn't even know I had.

Now for the main reason for this post.

I am looking for a JAWS accessible program that can edit / convert MP3 tags
from IDV 1 to IDV 2.

The Stamp program that was posted here a couple of weeks ago was very JAWS
accessible, but it did not quite stamp the genre correctly (at least not in
the version 2 that I need).

Maybe there is a good CD ripping application that would also accomplish this
task?  I am open to any ideas or suggestions.  The program doesn't even have
to be free.  I just want to get these MP3 tag problems figured out.

Okay, thanks for any help and keep up the awesome job of sharing
information.

Kurt