-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill K.
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook problems--what is the solution

Hi,
I'm having outlook problems, I have 2 messages in my in box which I can't
delete, and I can't ad new rules to outlook, probably as a result, can you
sugest what I might need to do?
            Tahnks,
                 Bill Koppelmann
SPEND TIME WITH ROCKIN' GBILL
       the saint louis kid
  (773) 572-3032

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list(not known now) To post to this
group, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:03 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.