Does anybody on the list use Office 2007? And even more specifically, is
there any experience with Access and/or Excel 2007? I have the following
questions:

1)  How accessible are Access and Excel 2007 using JAWS and which version of
JAWS?

2)  Are there serious issues importing data and formats from Office
2000/2003 to 2007?

----------------
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for
her first question.
* * * * * * *
- "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to
be."
- Kurt Vonnegut
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com