OK I'll end what I so sadly may have started with this: I certainly agree
with our moderators in their appeals to skeep on topic and such.

Just am a bit frustrated in that I've had to deal along with others with off
topic stuff and even niceties which are just par for the course.

Anyway I will end this here and am sorry I even brought it up because my
intent was not to bring forther an entire echo of "you're right" or "I
disagree"...

sorry to all for venting. Sorry to the moderators for this and the other
response.

I'm going back to lurking and should have kept my mouth shut for I now see I
might have started to create a monster. Might have been my initial complaint
but it was misplaced.

Sorry all...Really I am....

Thanks for all you positive folks on topic. I've learned a lot when I've
been able to weed betwee...Well the weeds...

Peace,

Joe