-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Liz Bottner
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 11:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Display Settings An intro and a question

How would I go about doing that? I've tried doing system restore back to a
time when this issue wasn't happening, but all of the days I've picked to
restore it to say that no changes were made to the computer to be able to
restore to. I'm not sure if I should restore it too far back, say a couple
of months, so I guess I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the video
drivers.

Liz

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit my Live Journal :
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: