> hello;
>
> I went to;
>
> http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:paDsXJlC8O8J:windowsxp.mvps.org/comdlg32.htm+regsvr32+comdlg32.ocx&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=ca

and I downloaded;
comdlg32.ocx
 (~60 Kb Zip). Download the file to the Desktop and extract the comdlg32.ocx
to %Systemroot%\System32 folder

then, I extracted to;
c:\windows\system
next, I went to run, and typed,
regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx

I received the following message;

RegSvr32
DllRegisterServer in C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.ocx succeeded.

then? I rebooted machine, and? all is well with the booksplit program.